PUBLIC RELATIONS COORDINATOR
Location | NYC
Scope of Position:
Work with VP of Marketing and Agua Executives on the marketing and Public Relation strategy, implementing a Public Relations brand message and communication plan to cultivate strong press relationships and maintain a favorable public image. Execute initiatives and manage message development, promotional planning, writing and distributing of press releases and other press materials. Build, maintain and work with media outlets ensuring that brand is top of mind and that press is well informed and educated through daily follow-up. Present ideas to press creating angles and opportunities that are out of the box and are in line with related stories and interest news through research and a clear understanding of trends.
Work with the Vice President of Marketing to create and maintain a clear press and marketing plan to ensure one consistent voice and message ensuring social media platforms, events, sales materials, etc. support and reflect communications message for brand consistency. Work with sales teams as needed to support their efforts as well as keeping them informed on press activities and accolades.
Be in the Know of all news and events, including but not limited to, fashion, business, sports, music, festivals, etc. and create a strategic plan that touches and influences all demographics in order to increase exposure and brand recognition.
Job Responsibilities & Duties:
Communications in General
- Daily interaction with key mainstream consumer, lifestyle, business and trade media. Pitching of product and Corporate news
- Develop press releases, pitch letters, messaging documents, case studies, feature articles and trend stories
- Manage publicity opportunities that promote the Company and its products in print and online publications
- Skilled in PR Management Software to distribute press releases to correct markets and track media placements such as Cision
- Responsible for event planning, timeline management, on-site execution
- Work with Sales teams to ensure that they are being supported and are in the know on press, as well as offer support in producing any materials as needed to promote the brand. Maintain relationships with sales teams and management gathering feedback from the marketplace to help elevate strategic plans
- Coordinate and execute all press and promotional materials. Support team on the ground at all events and promotions through press outreach
- Keep track of all promotional materials
- Provide management with News of the Day
- Update all press on company website and internal portal
- Coordinate, create and manage all press packets and gifting, following Marketing standards
- Maintain a PR Budget
- Maintain a press book for internal use
Interested in applying, please email your details to email@example.com with the subject line "Public Relations Coordinator Opening".